-By Paul A Philips
Science is great for distinguishing fact from pure fiction. However, certain scientists indoctrinated into the various hierarchical trees of academia or research and development have the habit of turning a number of scientific principles, theories and tenets into ‘indisputable facts’ — in spite of evidence to the contrary.
Some of these ‘indisputable facts’ have had some serious challenges from outstanding scientists with their outside-the-box thinking. Bringing us new ways of looking into things they have had a tough time having been met with ridicule or invalidation from the scientific establishment and its conventional science.
Don’t get me wrong, indeed there have been and still are many crackpot ideas. However, having said that, here are 7 things ridiculed by conventional science but which are said to be true… see more
Did you know? Even though there are now 100 peer-reviewed studies proving components of the cannabis plant — primarily cannabidiol (CBD) — can eliminate cancer, the herb is still classified as a Schedule 1 drug in the United States. Indeed, it’s in the same group as LSD, Heroin and Bath Salts — even though it’s killed 0 people in history.
Confusing as it may be, the misclassification hasn’t stopped the herb from being legalized for both medicinal and recreational purposes in the United States. In fact, as of June 2017, 29 states in the U.S. have legalized medical marijuana. Though use of the plant may still be considered taboo in some communities, it is losing its stigma as citizens learn about its variety of uses and medicinal benefits.
Following are 25 health benefits of marijuana that you won’t learn from mainstream media:
- This study found medical marijuana can reduce chronic pain in patients who are suffering from debilitating diseases.
- Studies who patients with epilepsy experience fewer seizures when supplementing with CBD oil. As a matter of fact, in 2014, the FDA approved Epidiolex which is a 99 percent CBD extract to help kids with epilepsy.
- Patients who suffer from nausea and vomiting have been found to benefit from medical marijuana. The herb is especially helpful to those undergoing chemotherapy.
- Medical marijuana has been found to increase appetites in patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and those who are malnourished.
- CBD is a powerful sleep aid and helps those suffering from insomnia get restful sleep.
- CBD reduces anxiety and feelings of depression.
- Cannabis has been shown to protect the liver from binge alcohol-induced steatosis.
- CBD stops the growth of cancer cells in lung cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- Side effects associated with hangovers are typically reduced by those who take advantage of medical marijuana.
- CBD lotion and slaves have been found to successfully treat hives and allergy-induced rashes.
- CBD reduces muscle spasms.
- CBD provides relief in inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Those who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) have been found to benefit from using medical marijuana.
- As GreenRushDaily reports, medical marijuana may improve the quality of life for patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Components of marijuana may promote healthy digestion.
- CBD has been proven to ease the pain associated with female menstrual cycles.
- In some studies, CBD has been shown to help certain Sexually Transmitted Diseases, such as herpes.
- Marijuana may increase sex drive, as well as improve overall sexual experiences.
- CBD oil has been shown to benefit colicky babies.
- Salves made with cannabis have the potential to relieve the itching associated with mosquito and other bug bites.
- Marijuana may help athletes maintain focus throughout the duration of mundane exercise regimes.
- Cannabis has been found to reduce blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes.
- CBD can provide relief to those who suffer from psoriasis.
- Marijuana has been shown to reduce the pain associated with multiple sclerosis.
- Because CBD reduces inflammation, it can slow the progression of inflammatory diseases.
A Surprising Answer to a Simple Question
-by Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D
Nowadays more and more people are concerned about this: Who or what am I? I’m just the sum of my personal life story, memories, experiences, thoughts and sufferings? If you are interested in this issue, you can find out the answers with us! Through a game you can find the gate to yourself! Play with us for a few minutes. What you need is a blank sheet of paper, a pen, and half an hour of free time. If you have all these, the game may start!