-By Paul A Philips
Passed not so long ago by parliament in Queensland, Australia, Australian police have been granted the power to turn smart phones, fridges and speakers into listening devices. Using existing technology, it will be done through the police remotely installing software into these smart devices for surveillance purposes.
Ian Stewart, Queensland police’s chief commissioner stated in so many words that the new state law will help police combat terrorism… Thus, the surveillance will only be used for terrorist related purposes…
Automatic Brain: The Magic of the Unconscious Mind
- “Automatic Brain: The Magic of the Unconscious” is a fascinating documentary centered around the belief that your subconscious mind manages about 90 percent of everything you do whether you are asleep or awake
- To get an idea of the scope of influence your unconscious mind has over your life, think about brushing your teeth or even driving, and how often you perform those and other routine tasks without being fully conscious of them
- As research progresses, scientists are realizing that many functions previously thought to be conscious are actually unconsciously driven
- Your unconscious mind, in part, needs specific direction, is most comfortable with emotions and symbols, deals with positives only and stores, organizes and surfaces your memories
- Expressing yourself artistically, meditating, rehearsing desired outcomes and using positive self-talk are some of the ways you can begin to harness the power of your unconscious mind [More…]
How I Induced an Out of Body Experience without Substances
-by Joe Martino
Can you really have an out of body experience on command? Absolutely. While this is something that will take some time to practice and get good at, there are many methods to having out of body experiences or spiritual experiences on command using only your consciousness and physical body.
There is also a purpose to these experiences; they aren’t simply to trip out (although if you wish to do that it’s up to you). These experiences can help you dissolve fears, move past trauma, expand your consciousness and much more. I personally don’t feel inspired to do anything other than explore and expand myself when I engage in experiences like this.
Many of the stories you hear of out of body experiences happen through dreams, near death experiences, from the state between sleep and awake, and when people experiment with psychedelics like magic mushrooms, DMT or ayahuasca. But we are capable of having out-of-body experiences with just our thoughts, breath and consciousness… see more